Saturday 5 March 2011

My gold fish is evil


 

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick one to show you what im wearing,
this is what i wore to college yesterday

AND guess where the dress is from..

Wrong.

Ebay!

I found my camera, it was right in front of me
on my desk
the whole week.. Silly me.

Can you also please let me know if you think this outfit is suitable for work experience, they said dress smart-casual so
I start on Monday.... in a primary school, yay for me right?


hehee, byeeeeeeeee :)

5 comments:

  1. great outfit! i love your dress :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely think this outfit is suitable for work experience! Love it, so cute :). Hope you have a good time on work experience, loads of my mates did theirs in primary schools too! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute! I think that it is suitable :) Children will find it so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit! i reckon its suitable for work experience! looking forward to see what your blog has to offer! going to follow :-)
    http://ehellellah.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete