Saturday 20 July 2013

Sail Away

 



 
Jumper // Topshop (Last Year)
Joni Jeans // Topshop
Boots // ASOS
 
As much as everyone loves this summer 'heat wave' we are having currently in the UK, I am really not a summer-y dresser. I love jumpers and layering too much! But yeah, this is as summer-y and as colourful as I get haha. And this is just what I was wearing today for work. I had a few minutes to myself so I took some of these photos! The main things I wanted to show you though are my new boots! I got them from ASOS and I looooove them, even though they do not love my feet back. So sad. waaaaaah.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! :) I really like your necklace too
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoesies!

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete