Friday 16 August 2013

Memories Are The Best Thing


 
So no longer than a week until Reading/Leeds festival 2013 will take place. For the last few years I have been waiting around for Leeds festival to start, comfortable that I will have a weekend of camping with my friends, having a good time and listening to great music live. And I loved it! the atmosphere, the people is just not like any other place and on that note I am ashamed to say that I will not be going this year. Everyone loves a good British festival.
A reason why I particularly enjoy festivals, take last year for example, I experience The Cure live and it was raining, but contrary to opinion it was probably one of the best experiences I had ever had. I had my willies on, my waterproof, my make up off, I hadn't showered in two days but the music kept on playing and the best thing was that no one cared! Who could judge?
 
I have been lucky to watch some brilliant bands thanks to the people who put on these events from Crystal Castles to The Foo fighter, The vaccines, Florence and the machines, The Cure! for gods sake and kasabian! Amazing. Memories are the best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment