Wednesday 28 August 2013

Date.



 
Today I went on a date! It was really cute and really sweet. Awww. We went to a museum and then to this crazy shop that sells loads of vintage furniture, and it was soo awkward at first, we were both just really shy then we went to a bar and had a few casual drinks (This included a shot of tequila with a actual real worm inside it??! What?!) I think that shook the nerves off and I ended up having a real nice time!
 
I wore this jumper I got and showed on the last post, and it was probably a big mistake, I got very hot and sweaty (Not Ideal!) and another thing that was not ideal, wearing these docs. I have had them since Christmas time and they still have not gave in yet! every time I wear them they insist on sheading through all 3 layers of my skin!
 
So apart from the fact I smelt, i couldn't take my jumper off because the shirt I had on underneath it was see through and that my feet were bleeding.. it was a good day! haha. Welcome to the Tragic life of Me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Beth,
    I think your blog is lovely so I have nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    It's all explained in my latest blog post!
    I hope you check it out,
    Alice x x x
    alicecryans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete