Saturday 24 August 2013

Spotty Dotty







This is just a quick and really rubbish picture I snapped whilst I was rushing to get out the house so excuse the quality! Yesterday I went on a little shopping trip with one of my best friends. I wore this spotty silky top from the TOPSHOP sale, which I think ended up being about £8 or something! My plain black leggings are just from American Apparel and my velvet platforms are form ASOS!

So when I was out I picked up 'One day' This was mainly because my friends pressured me into buying it because she I reading it as well and says its amazing. I watched the film a while back and remember being so emotionally distraught by the ending that I just never watched it again. Has anyone else seen it? what did you think of it?

And lstly I picked up this little jumper, okay so first thing that stood out was the glitter, I was like 'OMG glitter!!! then I saw the price tag.... and it was £3.50! so I thought oh my god, I need to buy it. I think its so cute, it fits really well and I am looking forward to styling it! Happy Saturday guys!

2 comments:

  1. Love that top and the braid in your hair!


    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that spotty top, so cute!
    Becky xx

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete