Tuesday 20 August 2013

What a girl wants.


All from ASOS!
 
Okay so, before I start uni I am going to need a new wardrobe. It I only fair to me! I am also trying to incorporate some more colour this season as I got far to into the monochrome trend earlier this summer!
 
I think the tartan print will be big this autumn, hence why I included the skater dress and the checked cardigan which sort of reflect this pattern. I think the dress is beautiful and full of autumn colours where as I think this cardigan will look awesome with just a pair of black jeans and a black top and will help to really set off any outfit!
 
And then there is that gorgeous blue silk playsuit! omg. I think I am in love with it! I love silk for a start, my wardrobe currently is full of silk shirts and skirts, so this playsuit is perfect for me! it also comes in a black but like I said, I am trying to push myself out of the darker colours. I think this electric blue will really set of my eyes and hair colour when/if I get it.
 
And lastly coats. a stable coat is essential for the autumn/winter period. So you have to get it right! I think I am edging more towards the oversized blazer (in the top right) because COLOUR! I am really trying to experiment haha.
 
To conclude, I think autumn is going to be full of crazy pattern, mixed up colours and textures. And strangely enough I am okay with that. So tell me, what are you guys expecting for this autumn trends?


No comments:

Post a Comment